Κυριακή 29 Ιουνίου 2008

Seal #4: Hedgehog arrives. Hedgehog arrives.

"On day 4 I persuaded the moon to land over the valley. Three offsprings of something greater, yet smaller than me and my desires, approached with masks in hand. Hideous, colorful artifacts of Titans that once were, and now are not. I approach every single one of them, only to make them smile, till they're left nude, throwing their ceremonial robes away. They have no sex at all. But I feel aroused, as I penetrate them, each one in a holy trance. And I double the excitement when I gather my semen in my palms and throw it to the sky, scattering it all around the place, the Rain that feeds the ground. The moon tells me secrets, from characters unknown. I peek at its holes, and listen to syllabes forgotten. Then I danced with the corpses of what once were the offsprings (on day 4) but now (on day 5) are only lifeless coccoons, bread to the mouths of many. I danced, and asked from the same moon to dissapear. Denial. And the Hedgehog appeared behind the valley, and everything was grey and blue, the corpses were halos full of tiny saint figures fucking each other, I was only a jackal, and my will was that of the wilderness. So I ran away, happy in my hour of denial and misery"

(Based in a dream)

1 σχόλιο:

snowghoul είπε...

Nice,gia kapoio logo mou thymise th soumeriakh kosmogonia